Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

My 58 plate 1600 petrol engine Zafira has developed a loudish

Customer Question

My 58 plate 1600 petrol engine Zafira has developed a loudish whinning/screeching sound which starts when it warms up a bit. it is also pushing out quite a bit of dense white smoke on start up.
I took it to my local garage and they thought the noise might be a bearing running hot somewhere down below the fanbelt on drivers side.
Any suggestions??
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

HI.

I have put the car into a local garage for repairs so please cancel my quesyion.

Mark XXX