Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

I have a 2011 vauxhall insignia cdti Sri 2.0 there was a

Customer Question

Hi i have a 2011 vauxhall insignia cdti Sri 2.0that has don 39986 miles there was a loss in power suddenly then the service light came on and it's staying in limp mode .... i have stuck my dio gnostic machine on bud giving me no codes any idea's mainly want some rough ideas as i don't want to take it to a garage for them to "take there time" in fault finding

So just to confirm loss of power struggling to get over 3-4000 revs (almost like to turbo) and service soon light has appeared

I lost power then service light came on

Is there a way to bring up any codes like the brake pedal test on the older Vauxhalls as surely if there was a issue the car would give me some rough idea?

Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?