Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

Different question twice within 12 hours I went to start the

Customer Question

Different question twice within 12 hours I went to start the car and the battery was flat.it started after a push. Both times when I went to turn the key to start it the radio came on not sure if it's connected but am positive I turned it off
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again Declan -
This is MIKE who helped you before.. Im sorry to see you have had such a wait on this question..
Can you tell me if you do still need help with this one? If so, we can then progress -
Rgds, MIKE......................