Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

Problem is loss of power on 2009 insignia, seems like

Customer Question

hi, problem is loss of power on 2009 insignia, seems like common one/
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Ross replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm Ross, thanks for trusting me to help you today. I am a diagnostic and repair technician and I look forward to working with you.Do you get any warning lights when the power loss occurs ? thanks, Ross.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Only service engine soon

Expert:  Ross replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay! I suspect there may be fault codes relating to the caused of the power loss saved in the ECU Memory as power loss faults are usually detected. Before going further if not already done its important to get a fault code scan carried out. Often this can pinpoint the exact cause or at least give a very good idea of what it is.Can you let me know the engine variant of your Insignia please, I will look into any issues the dealers know about that may be causing this. Thanks, Ross.