Mike
Mike, Other
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I have a vaxhaul corsa C 1.3 diesel. I have a problem

Customer Question

Hello, I have a vaxhaul corsa C 1.3 diesel. I have a problem with starting whilst cold. I've plugged into the vehicle with two different diagnostic machines. And neither bring up a fault code atall. The fuel pump primes from what I can hear however appart from that I'm confused due to the lack of information from my diagnostic machine. If someone could be of some assistance to lead me in the right direction, I'd be very appreciative. Thank you, Tom
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome - My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise -
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Have you checked the power circuit to the glow plugs - to ensure thats all ok.... and - checked the glow plugs themselves - individually - out on a bench / test ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have checked the power to the glowplugs themselves individualy. And the circuit.

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Ok -so you have what voltage going to the glow plugs?And have you taken them out - to check each one glows up in the time that they should??
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
How are you getting on with the Corsa ?Rgds, MIKE.