Mike
Mike, Other
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Fault code p2191 on a Vauxhall corsa 998cc, is this relating

fault code p2191 on a Vauxhall corsa 998cc, is this relating to the car jolting and what can I do as I have to drive from hastings to somerset today, am I likely to brake down? thanks for any help u may have.
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is ***** *****
Please gibe me the Full reg number of the car --
Rgds, MIKE.................
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi mike, useless on this thing, I think u want veh reg no. which is gy59 kou, is thefault related to fuel filter etc. will I get to somerset today?

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hi there - yes thats what I needed.Okay - that code you have is for the o2 / lamda sensor circuit.. this is a sensor that is screwed into the exhaust system to monitor emmissions.. Generally it may mean that the engine is running on the lean side ( fuel / air mix wise )... it can cause the jolting yes - but its not terrible / serious.. ie - if its driveable, I see no reason why you cant drive it today as you intend..about 200 mile... and then back I assume.. but no , it wont cause any other issues / damage at all - anything like that - just annoying on the judder.Obviously have it checked as soon as you can - it will likely need a new sensor thats all - but - the wiring should be checked first - as often you get bad wiring/ connector etc.Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..~~~>>>>>>~ Meanwhile - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. Thank you in advance for that . ..Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out -- Best Rgds, MIKE.