Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

LOCATION OF FUSE /S FRONT WINDOW. THANK YOU. VAUXHALL

Customer Question

LOCATION OF FUSE FOR O/S FRONT WINDOW. THANK YOU. VAUXHALL VECTRA 1.9CDTI 2006.
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is***** am a diagnostic technician and look forward to working with you.Sorry for taking a while to get to your question. The fuse for the o/s front window is located in the fascia fuse box, this fuse controls the Door function control module which incorporates the electric window motor.The fuse box is located on the passenger side end of the dash.I have attached an image of the fuse box, the fuses are on the back of the front panel of the fuse box, the fuse is circled in the diagram Fuse 15 30A.If you have any problems or need further assistance please feel free to reply and I will be happy to help further, if your happy with my answer please don't forget to provide a rating, thanks, Ross.