Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

Got a 60 plate meriva. 1.4. It's started to chug, splutter

Customer Question

Got a 60 plate meriva. 1.4. It's started to chug, splutter etc. My diagnostic light has been on and off whilst driving, and driving in this morning my display showed the T/C lights on; as far as I'm away my car has no controls. Took to garage yesterday-ran a diagnostic check-no codes came up. Any suggestions??! Scott
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello Scott and Welcome.
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise.
Can you give me the cars Full reg number -
Too - what type of garage did you use ? Was it a GM / Vaux dealer?
Rgds, MIKE..........................