Mike
Mike, Other
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

As I was driving my mokka. On the odometer the LIM sign

Hi, as I was driving my mokka. On the odometer the LIM sign was flashing off and on and down were the mileage is it says LO, what would it be??
Hello and Welcome -
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help.
The LIM and LO message is telling you that the engine management system has developed a fault somewhere - and as such, the Ecu / computer , puts the car into what is called Limp home mode ( LiM and Lo(w) power output.
When this happens you need to have a garage plug in to the cars OBD port a diagnostic machine - this will collect the data needed to tell the tech exactly why this happened - and the fault can then be sorted.
A lot of smaller garages have the equipment to do this test for you - it doesn't take long and should not be costly. Its cheaper to use a smaller garage really for this than a dealer - but of course all dealers can do this for you as well if you prefer.
Im sorry I cannot tell you exactly what is wrong without the results of that test - but that is your way forward now on this one to get this sorted for you quickly and cost effectively.
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now at this point- Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --
Best Rgds, MIKE