Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Astra ABS light on and no speedo. both bearings with sensors

Customer Question

astra ABS light on and no speedo. both bearings with sensors replaced. ECU checked, returned with no faults. any ideas.
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello as you've already replaced the sensor but have no speed signal I'd say that either the ABS unit itself or the wiring to it is faulty when you say the ECU has been checked do you mean the engine ECU or the ABS module? as the ABS module ( the 1 where all the brakes pipes go into it) is the item that may be faulty
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.