Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

I have a vauxhall astra cdti eco flex 2010 model estate my

Customer Question

I have a vauxhall astra cdti eco flex 2010 model estate my car isnt starting no dashboard lights come up,window are not working, when i turn the key its not starting the engine. internal locks work , headlights do come on. Cd player works. key fob button do not work. Is that an elec fault? Battery? Or fuse gone? Any help would be appreciated?

Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Iv sorted the fault thank u. Was not impressed with the service.

You guys are saying ask your questions and quick reply far from it. It is poor customer experience.

I hope you have not charged me for this shantal?