Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a Vauxhall movano. I am looking to find where the speedo

Customer Question

I have a Vauxhall movano. I am looking to find where the speedo pick up sensor is?
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Shan
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.
Hello the Vehicle speed sensor plugs into the underside of the transmisson , its just s 2 wire device secured with 1 bolt and it provides the signal to the speedo as well as a reference to teh ABS so its well worth checking over its wiring for damage and replacing the sensor
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.