Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

HiThe emissions/engine block warning light comes on intermittently in

Customer Question

The emissions/engine block warning light comes on intermittently in my 08 zafira. coincides with some pulling/lurching particularly when engine is cold. I have just spent well over £1000 over several weeks having this very problem sorted by my garage. Feeling very fed up and don't know what to do now.
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for trying. We have had to take the car to a garage so you can close the question please. I would assume that we have not been charged as we have not received any answer from you?

Kate

Expert:  Ross replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** am a diagnostic technician and look forward to working with you.Can you let me know the engine type of the car please, Also any additional info such as fault codes stored (may be on invoice from garage) Many thanks, Ross.