Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

Vauxhall vivaro 2.0 won't start

Customer Question

I've got a vauxhall vivaro 2.0 m9r engine 2008 in at the minute.
It came in running with a misfire and injector problem. The injector was seized in and we extracted it cleaned up and fitted a new injector changed filter and now it doesn't what to run. We've done loads of these and this ones being a pain. It's getting diesel to all injector pipes it's coming up on live data with 0.25 to 0.43 map on rail pressure so I think this is too low, I've checked wires checked leak off. Tried a sniff of easy start and it does try to fire. There are no codes I'm thinking faulty pressure sensor but not sure
Category: Vauxhall