Robert
Robert, Vauxhall Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

Where can I get a replacement fuel pipe 97 corsa 1l

Customer Question

Where can I get a replacement fuel pipe for my 97 corsa 1l car?
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi..there..
As you may of gathered the only likely place you would get this new and already made to measure would be direct from the dealer if they can source one considering the age of the car - unless your lucky enough to find one already secondhand from the likes of EBAY "maybe your best bet if you know which line it is" or a local breakers yard..but in all cases above its vital that you know which line section you need for where it connects to on both ends - considering there are a fair few seperate lines on that fuel system...other options is to replace the entire section with actual fuel braided/rubber hose..but you need to find out the extact length and internal diameter to fit the conectors on both ends if possible..but like i say thats about the options above..been there done it..fuel lines for vauxhalls arent the best things to aquire..mostly nine times out of tend due to the silly fuel line plastic release connectors they use- if they get broken due to removal - you always end up ordering a new line from the dealer direct..as long as you know which line section it is for them to look up on the fuel system diagram for that car..I do hope this helps