Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Is the Vauxhall mokka tech no line 1.6 petrol engine, so finely

Customer Question

is the Vauxhall mokka tech no line 1.6 petrol engine, so finely tuned that after 2,400 miles ,you can hear the bearings in the gearbox ,causing a whine.
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
hello if your gearbox is whining after 2400 miles from new then I'd take it back to the dealership as its likely to have a fault or be low on oil.this is not normal behavior
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you