Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have 2009 zafira and reiceved a letter telling me not to

Customer Question

i have 2009 zafira and reiceved a letter telling me not to use heater i am the second owner do you have anyidea when i can expect answer to repair
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello get in touch with your local vauxhall dealership with your V5 document to hand as they will be able to tell you if your particular vehicle is effected by this recall and if it is when you can bring it in for repair If your Zafira has electronic climate control (ECC), it is not affected. Vehicles with ECC have an ‘Auto’ button at the top left of the climate control unit. bear in mind that you can use heater fan but only on the fastest ( 4) setting the issue occurs when you run the fan at the slower speeds
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you