Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

My heater/Ac on works on level 4 and I think it may be the

Customer Question

My heater/Ac on works on level 4 and I think it may be the resistor - where will I find this on 07 plate Corsa? Hope you can help!
Category: Vauxhall
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Very disappointed not to have received a reply in over 4 hours....
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello I'd agree that the fan control resistor may be at fault hereand its located in the fan ducting just after the fan this site may be useful http://www.heaterblowerresistor.co.uk/vauxhallopelcorsadheaterresistor.html its the green object in this image
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry to say this... your initial response took far to long. The website indicates a far faster response to questions and queries, after 5 hours I hadn't heard a thing. Took the car off to a local mechanic - 2 hours later problem resolved. I won't be using the services of just answer again.
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
I understand your frustration however like most experts on here I'm not on-line 24 hours a day so I only can only answer questions when I see them Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert.