Robert
Robert, Vauxhall Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

The Battery on the car has finally let us down so we need a

Customer Question

The Battery on the car has finally let us down so we need a new one!! can you collect car and fit a new one Harold***@******.***
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi..there.. Unfortunatly Justanswer doesnt supply parts nor take requests for repairs online...But i can being a UK vehicle technician myself can advise the best course of action to help you get the problem resolved at least.. So your best advice i can give you if your unable to replace the battery yourself? Is to seek out a good reputable mobile mechanic locally if the car is unable to be moved or you dont have anyone locally to help you jumpstart the car to get it to a garage...you may find them online or yell.com or maybe try the garage you use for MOT's to maybe help you out..all they would need to do ideally is confirm the battery on the car is indeed faulty once they have inspected the rest of the charging system on the car..tested the battery as such..bring along a new battery based on the car details and engine..and fit one in..that should be all to it apart from reseting the radio etc..I do hope this helps