Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I have an insignia vx line and I am getting a service

Customer Question

Hello I have an insignia vx line and I am getting a service suspension system message I have checked the fuses for the awd system and all ok, could you suggest anything it might mean
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi and good morning . Just come on line and seen your question . When this information comes on it means you need to get hooked up to a diagnostic scan tool and in suspension system check for malfunction codes .You need to first read codes then reset / clear codes do a test drive and when the service suspension system messagecomes back on recheck for codes and repair could be anything from a level sensor to a pressure sensor . There is also a TSB for this issue have the dealer check this for you depending on the malfunction code its a known issue that can be repaired . If you are going to do the repair yourself after getting the malfunction codes let me know and i will walk you though this depending on the malfunction codes as some issue may have to be corrected with the dealer scan tool. Still need additional information then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,A bad rating does not constitute a refund.If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .Kind regards Greg.