Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

MY VAUXHALL ZAFIRA COMES WITH PARTICULATE FILTER SENSOR HIGH

Customer Question

MY VAUXHALL ZAFIRA COMES WITH PARTICULATE FILTER SENSOR HIGH DIFFERENTIAL PRESURE WHEN I AM DO A REGEN ON IT CHECK EVERYTHING NO SPLITES IN PIPES CLEAN DPF OUT CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello if you're happy the DPF is clean then I'd suggest to next check the small diameter pipes that run either side of the DPF and back to the DPF pressure sensor under the carif the pipes are clear then I'd next check the sensor wire for any damage and if thats OK then replace the sensor
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hido you still need help?Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you