Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

My alarm has been going off all day at wrk now I'm home it

Customer Question

My alarm has been going off all day at wrk now I'm home it has been off 3x how do I stop it, leaving it unlocked doesn't wrk hellllp
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

1st thing to check is if the main battery is charged up and if the connections to it are OK as low battery voltage will set the alarm off and if the battery is the original then it may need replacing as they only tend to last about 5 years

also these cars are prone to the motion sensor failing or becoming a bit over sensitive - you can try closing all the interior air vents to see if this helps

if it does then I'd get it to the Vauxhall specialist or dealer and ask them about replacing this sensor