Robert
Robert, Vauxhall Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

On the infotainment system when I press the left button on

On the infotainment system when I press the left button on the steering wheel, all I get is NO FUNCTION why is this? I have only had the car 6 months and its always done this
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

Hi..there..

Which display do you have? 2 tier or 3 tier or the GID screen?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The 3 tier display
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
BID Board Info Display.
Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

Ok..

I do know that there are certain functions that are not included on the display on the Astra H models depending on spec and if retro fitted at new..with regards ***** ***** function for example in which using the toggle button on the steering to see that info comes up with NO FUNCTION..so if thats what your trying to see then the car wont likely have it programmed to see that hence the message you see..It can maybe be unlocked using tech 2 diagnostics..to see those trip meter/mileages etc..but like i say if the car wasnt programmed with it..it will simply come up with that message..I do hope this helps....should you need to ask anything further then please do before you rate the answer