Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

2006 corsa 1ltr will start first time but dies a couple of

Customer Question

2006 corsa 1ltr will start first time but dies a couple of seconds later. The fuel pump relay is working fine, by this I mean it is priming the pump. The problem is after priming the pump stops running.
Any ideas??
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 9 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Matt replied 9 months ago.

I'd start by replacing the fuel pump relay as the operation of these can becomes erratic as they get old

it should be relay 14 in the engine bay fusebox

Expert:  Matt replied 9 months ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you