Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have a corsa C the key fob as stopped working ??? Changed

Customer Question

Hi there I have a corsa C the key fob as stopped working ???
Changed battery
Had a specialist out unable to reprogram a new fob 2hrs 7 phone calls to other specialists
Apperently on a corsa c impossible whilst alarm is active without changing components ecu bcm clocks keys key
reader
Advised scrap it £££££
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

On some models unfortunately when this occurs some major components like you have posted here would need to be replaced to resolve this issue as they are all tied together working together as a unit.If he is unable to program it to make it work then these may need replaced to resolve this issue unfortunately.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete