Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Astra GTC VXR. 2013. I suddenly slammed on since I did the

Customer Question

Astra GTC VXR. 2013. I suddenly slammed on since I did the abs, traction, engine management, and service esp have all lit up and car in limp mode. I've sent it back to garage and they said abs sensor changed and there was not faults got it back drive for a bit then they all came back on. It's also come off and come out of limp when I've been driving around 70mph but all back on now again. It's going back again but I don't know if I trust the garage who sold me the car so I'm tryna get as much Intel as poss
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Greg replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Expert:  Greg replied 3 months ago.

Ask for the ABS malfunction codes . it clear you havea intermittent ABS sensor problem .

Find the codes and let me know what they are .

Looks like they are stalling and need help in this repair.

Greg

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks pal I am goin to drop it at the garage on Tuesday I will ask for them and get some more info off yourself. I agree amateurs. Done a quick fix on the sensor and there is a bigger problem
Expert:  Greg replied 3 months ago.

Ryan most time this is just a bad wheel speed sensor or the wheel speed relutor is lose .

You can get back to me i will be on line most of the day .

Just remember we have a 6 hr time laps you are ahead .

Rgds Greg

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No danger I appreciate your opinion and help thanks pal
Expert:  Greg replied 3 months ago.

Great hope to hear from you Tuesday .

Have a good Sunday Mate ..

Greg