Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Just cant start the engine Assistant: Have you checked the

Customer Question

just cant start the engine
Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: everything checked even fuses
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Vauxhall?
Customer: 2007 1,7 cdti
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the problem is that no fuel to engine is cracking over but no start
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 25 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check for any fuel leaks causing a lack of fuel to the engine.If this is o.k. make sure the fuel filter isnt restricted causing this fault needing replaced.If all of these are o.k. and you know you have fuel in the tank this can be an issue with the fuel pump at fault.You would need to have the fuel system tested further to see if this is a pump at fault needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete