Shantal-Mod
Shantal-Mod,
73554018

i.have.an.affican.grey.parrot.and.she.is.brething.heavy.an

Customer Question

i.have.an.affican.grey.parrot.and.she.is.brething.heavy.and.makin.strange.noise.and.fell.off.her.perch
Expert:  Dr. Gregg replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Gregg :

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I'm Dr. Gregg and I will try to help you this evening.Even with only the limited information you provided, I can say, with confidence that you have a very sick African Grey on your hands. There is very little you can do at home other than keeping her warm. The best thing you can do is to take her to a vet who treats birds as soon as you can. heavy breathing and falling off the perch are signs we see in birds in danger of dying. There is much a good avian vet can do for her, the sooner the better. I wish you much luck with your bird and I hope she recovers. If I have answered your question to your satisfaction then please press accept and rate my answers. If not use the reply button and they will find me for you

JACUSTOMER-9obg2c4u- :

emailed.last.nite.got.ans.the.morning..and.then.told.me.that.any1.would.say.if.a.bird.was.heavy.breathing.take.it.2.a.vet.big.con.want.money.back

Dr. Gregg :

I don't understand a poor rating. I told you what it will take to save your birds life, which is an experienced avian vet. As I said, other than keeping him warm there is nothing else you can do at home. I hope you take this advice to heart and have your bird seen by an avian vet. Otherwise, I fear for your birds well being. You seemed more interested in money than the bird. You keep your money, I don't want it. Use it to take your bird in and see if he can be saved

JACUSTOMER-9obg2c4u- :

u.told.me,what,i.already,new,dont,have,2.b,a,brain.surgen.2.work,that,out,or.docter.2.take.her.2.the.vets.like.i.said.con

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.