Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

hi my computer went down re your reply,the thick liquid has

Customer Question

hi my computer went down re your reply,the thick liquid has changed he now brings up small amounts of food but is not vomiting just regurgitates several hours after eating and through the night.vets not keen on xrays as doubtful it will show anything and concerned about his age and breed.If it was the blow to his throat would pred tablets help.If it continues we will ask for xrays ect.one other thing he was castrated 3 months ago could this have anthing to do with this problem.thank you lynne.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hello Lynne,

Sorry for the delay, I have been trying to locate your original question with no sucess. I am try to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.