Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

we have two pups one bitch and one dog we are on pension credit

Customer Question

we have two pups one bitch and one dog we are on pension credit .can we have them spayed at pdsa if so how much will it cost ?
Expert:  Dr. Kara replied 4 years ago.

Hello, I'm Dr. Kara. I have over 20 years of experience as a veterinarian and I'd like to help with your concerns about Rosie and Toby.

JustAnswer is a for profit question and answer website and we are not affiliated in any way with PDSA.

You'll want to contact them directly to see if you are eligible for benefits and how much things cost through them.

Here is a link which will help you get in contact with them:

http://www.pdsa.org.uk/pdsa-vet-care

If for whatever reason that link doesn't work here is a phone number to contact them:

Call 0800 731 2502

Speak to a dedicated PDSA advisor
Mon - Fri 09:00-17:00