Dr. Lee
Dr. Lee, Veterinarian
Experience:  8 years of experience in veterinary medicine and surgery
20804272

My 3 year old beagle found a dried up dead frog in the garden

Customer Question

My 3 year old beagle found a dried up dead frog in the garden 7 days ago. visited vet twice. she hasnt drunk any water since Saturday and reluctant to eat. drooling +++.
Given full examination. i.e. bloods, examination under anaesthetic, xrays. Told nothing found,not dehydrated, given antacid and sent home. I have avery sick dog, sore mouth, very lathergic, what do you suggest?
Expert:  Dr. Lee replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Lee :

Hi. I'm Dr. Lee and will do my best to help.

Dr. Lee :

Can you tell me exactly what are all the blood tests that was done?

Dr. Lee :

Also, is Ally still eating and drinking currently?

Dr. Lee :

Any vomiting? Diarrhea?

Dr. Lee :

It appears that you are currently offline. If you can please provide the above information so I can better understand the situation and help. Once you have replied, I will return to this chat as soon as I can. Thanks!