Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

We had 5 baby musk turtles, 3 are doing really well and grown

Customer Question

We had 5 baby musk turtles, 3 are doing really well and grown quiet quickly, however one hasnt grown at all and stayed out of the water. If it did go in the water it just floated or swam round in circles. We have taken him back to the shop as they said they would try to find out what was wrong. However now 2 days later the other small turtle is doing exactly the same thing. it doesnt eat, stays on his platform, if you put him in water he just floats, any suggestions as the other three are perfectly happy eating and swimming and growing nicely.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?