Dr. Michael Salkin
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience.
55012488

My five month old male kitten disappeared

Customer Question

My five month old (as yet unneutered) male kitten disappeared on August 18th. He has been out before but never for this long. Thank you. 

Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 4 years ago.
Aloha! You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin
This is a scary time for you, I know. At 5 months of age, Mickey is now a juvenile and developing territoriality and secondary sexual behavioristics. You've already begun to look for him in the correct manner but please review this article for additional ideas: http://zimmer-foundation.org/art/11.html

I have advanced traiing in feline behavior and would be pleased to disucss Mickey further with you once you've read that very thorough article.