Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

can you tell me if can put a dog to sleep today who has not

Customer Question

can you tell me if can put a dog to sleep today who has not been to you before and how much for ashes please.as my vets is very expensive.?he has not been well for some time due to age he is 15 years old and has an auto immune diffiency disorder which has been controlled with steroid tablets long term. however he is finding it increasingly difficult to walk very far now and is incontinent of faeces through the night even if he has been walked and has become quite difficult for me to look after now.also his back legs are becoming weeker also and can easily fall over.

Expert:  Zoe-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (paste the question link into the response). Thank you, The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.