Dr. B.
Dr. B., Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  General practice veterinary surgeon with extensive experience in a wide range of species.
60269376

13398983-580 ref number. Hello the answer given was fine but

Customer Question

13398983-580 ref number. Hello the answer given was fine but I am worried if any other donkeys could be at risk if so is there anything I can do to stop them from expiring please.
I have paid the deposit earlier. thank you.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 3 years ago.

Hi again,

I have just seen your wee note here (afraid I was away at the hospital this afternoon). I would strongly advise considering removing your donkeys from this field (to decrease exposure to the plant material and to just make sure they are not at risk of some sinister someone if this was intentional). Ideally, you'd want to bring them indoors or to a field near you where you can monitor them for any other signs (ie behavior change, lethargy, breathing changes diarrhea, tremors, collapse, etc). And if you see any signs of something amiss with any of the remaining donkeys, then we'd want to get their vet out without delay.

If it is not possible to relocate your other donkeys, then I would strongly advise removing any of that questionable plant material from their pasture. As well, we'd again want close monitoring (of them and any people dumping things) until we get some answers about what plant this is and whether it made its way into Jenny's guts.

Take care & let me know how you get on,
Dr. B.