Hello Lorraine, I'm Dr. Deb
I recently came online and see that your question about Puff hasn't been answered. I'm sorry that you've had to wait for a response but if you still need assistance, I'd like to help if I can.
I do have a few questions to ask first, if you don't mind:
1. Can you tell me about your set up? What sized tank do you have?
2. What type of substrate or bedding do you use?
3. Do you have a basking light?
4. Do you have a UVB light, or florescent tube or compact coil? If so, how old is the bulb, what strength is it and what is the brand name?
5. What are the specific temperatures in the basking area, warm side and cool side and how do you measure them?
6 What diet do you feed? Prey and veggies?
7. What supplements do you use, if any?
There may be a delay after I receive your answers since I have to type up a response to you and I may be offline at the time you respond. But I'll get back to you as soon as I can since I'm on the computer some part of every day.
Thanks for your patience. Deb