Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in large and small animal medicine.
16881297

Good afternoon, We desperately need your help. My beautiful

Customer Question

Good afternoon,

We desperately need your help. My beautiful dog has been diagnosed with Chronic Kidney Failure stage 4. We are just bringing him home from the vets after being on fluids on a drip. Please could you provide me with the best homemade diets we can feed him because he is off his Renal diet and doesn't like it? The vets said he hasn't got long to live. We are all distraught as we lost my sister and had him straight after so he is very special to us.

Samantha
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 4 years ago.

Good Morning and welcome. I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

I am so so sorry to hear about Willow's condition...I know this is very hard for you and for your precious guy.

Diet is the #1 treatment for thsi condition becayse the high quality proteins do not produce as many waste products so the kidney's do not have ot work very hard and can keep Willow going for a much longer time with a good quality of life.

This LINK has Homemade recipes for this condition.

I have also recommended a holistic product called Kidney Support from PetAlive which will help your precious Willow through this for a better quailty of life. LINK

My heart aches for you because I know how special Willow is to you but using these tips, he can have a better quality of life with the time he has left.

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please Reply so I can clarify for you

Sincerely, Dr. Loretta