Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

My cat hasnt eaten properly for about four days now although

Customer Question

My cat hasn't eaten properly for about four days now although she is still going out during the day; however, she doesn't stay out at night for very long. I have had her to the vet twice since Thursday but they do not seem to know what the problem is. The last time the vet gave her an antibiotic injection saying that if that didn't work they would have to take blood samples! She was sick on Thursday morning and again tonight - although it was only bile tonight. Her teeth are fine according to the vet. She has gone out now but I would just like her to start eating again.
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is Dr. Peter I am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions to be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Any other symptoms?
2- Did your vet do any xrays?

There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.