gpvet
gpvet, Veterinarian
Experience:  I am a general practice vet with 13 years of experience dealing with all types of companion animals and small exotics
73965271

Hi I am wondering if you might be able to answer a question

Customer Question

Hi I am wondering if you might be able to answer a question about f10sc disinfectant 100ml bottle. It says it can be used as fogging but it does not say how to mix it up to use in a fog unit. The foger I have holds 3ltr of water
Expert:  gpvet replied 3 years ago.

gpvet : Hi thete
gpvet : i would usually make the f10 up with 1ml of f10 to 100ml of water, or if you want to use the whole capacity of your fogger, 24ml of f10 into 3 litres of water.
gpvet : Regards
gpvet : Debbie
JACUSTOMER-10ppke4g- : How long would I leave the fogger going in my reptile tank
gpvet : That depends what you are trying to acheive. What are you using it for?
JACUSTOMER-10ppke4g- : To disinfect and deodorise hard to reach places of my tank
gpvet :

ok, in that case I would run the fogger for about half an hour, then let the tank fully dry. That should provide disinfection - whether it will help with deodourising I'm not sure.