DR.J
DR.J, Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello , i'm James DVM MRCVS and I would love to help.
74293778

My Yorkshire Terrier has refused food for a few days now .She

Customer Question

My Yorkshire Terrier has refused food for a few days now .She is drinking water but appears lethargic.i have changed her food in an attempt to get her to eat she is even leaving treats untouched I have been ill and as a result she hasn't had her walk but has got out into the garden
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  DR.J replied 3 years ago.
Hi , I'm James DVM MRCVS and would like to help you with your question

I am sorry to hear about your little friend .

At times when dog don't eat , it is not always due to them not liking the food but rather as a result of other underlying problems .

Problems such as dental diseases (which Yorkies are know for) , internal disease such as kidney and liver disease and the list goes on and on .

For us to try and discover the reason why Rosie is not eating we must have her examined by a vet which will be able to instruct you on what might be the problem as well as advise tests which will help him come to a diagnosis and a course of treatment .

I hope this has helped you .

If you have any further questions, please do no hesitate to ask