Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

my dog harvey a four year old staff gets so stressed by the

Customer Question

my dog harvey a four year old staff gets so stressed by the noise of fireworks.other owners i know have simmilar problems,but i am sure not like harvey.he trembles from head to foot,gasping for hours .i have built him a little indoor kennel thats makes no difference,the only thing i can do is lay on top of the bed with him and wrap him in aduvet with just his nose showing even then the bed is shaking.i have tried tablets for him,turned the telly really loud but its still no good im dreading new year parties any ideas please
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is Dr. Peter I am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions to be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- What are the names of the tablets that you tried?

There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have not used them this year because they had no effect the last 2 years i cannot remember the name of them

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 3 years ago.
I am going to opt out and allow another expert to comment.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the same information i gave to other vet thank you

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 3 years ago.
.