Dr. B.
Dr. B., Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  General practice veterinary surgeon with extensive experience in a wide range of species.
60269376

Following the recent death of my 9 year old Labrador Gun Dog,

Customer Question

Following the recent death of my 9 year old Labrador Gun Dog, I am looking for a nationally respected expert in Cushings Disease. I require a completely independent and objective review of the post-mortem report which has just been produced by a leading pathology laboratory.
As the drug to conduct the ACTH Stimulation Test was out of stock, the dog was left for some 6 weeks with progressively worsening symptoms before the Low Dose Dexamethasone Suppression Test was conducted. She died one week later.

Can you help?

contact: [email protected]

Many Thanks
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 3 years ago.

Hello & welcome. I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today.

I am so very sorry to hear about this tragedy with Tess. In regards XXXXX XXXXX a nationally respected expert in Cushings Disease in our country for an objective review of Tess's case, I would suggest contacting Professor Ian Ramsey at the University of Glasgow (Contact Details Here). He is a world renowed expert on Cushing's disease and would be ideal to provide an objective and impartial review for you.

I hope this information is helpful.

If you need any additional information, do not hesitate to ask!

All the best,

Dr. B.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. Thank you and hope to see you again soon! : )