Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

My four year old cat has just passed some spots of blood in

Customer Question

My four year old cat has just passed some spots of blood in it motions,what could have caused this he is neutered house cat. Could you give me some help please Thank you Mrs X XXXXX.

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question Mrs. Bizley. My name isXXXXX am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- To make sure I got this right, the blood was in the feces, correct?
2- Does he have diarrhea?
3- Any other symptoms?
4- Did he get into anything or eat something out of the ordinary?

There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Q1 Yes
Q2 Not really, But is Motion was a little bit loose.
A 3 No.
Q 4 Not that I can think of.He is an indoor cat,and I know. what he eats,he is very choosey with his food .and only eats Hills Diet Biscuits and about
A half packet of Felix a day . I. Also have another cat ( his twin brother)
And I think he is alright.
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 3 years ago.
Christine, I am sorry for the delayed in response. I was offline by the time you came back. If you would like to continue can you please give me an update on how Ronaldo is doing?

Dr. Peter