Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in large and small animal medicine.
16881297

yorkie hurt leg week ago wont come to us sits in corner

Customer Question

Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 3 years ago.

Good Morning and welcome to Just answer. I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

I am so sorry that Amber is not feeling well....

It is hard to know what may have happened to her leg but it may be merely bruising that is causing this discomfort. For this, give her aspirin at 5 mg per pound every 12 hrs to decrease the inflammation that is causing Amber thsi distress. If there is no Improvement within a few days, you will have to take her to your vet for an exam and possibly xrays to know for sure. There should be nio problem as long as her Diabetes is under control. If this is the rear leg, there are many possibitiies for this which your vet will have to determine.

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please Reply so I can clarify for you

Sincerely, XXXXX XXXXX

Thank you so much, Maureen, for your kind rating. It is very much appreciated! Do not hesitate to contact me with any other concerns that you may have about Amber's condition. I hope she feels better soon!

Have a wonderful day, Maureen!