Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

my chicken cant stand up and keeps falling over an sleeps all

Customer Question

my chicken cant stand up and keeps falling over an sleeps all the time as well as constent chucking
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I'm Dr. Bob .
I apologize for the length oftime this reply has taken to get back to you. Did you still wish someone to work with you to try to determine what the problem with Harry might be?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Chicken is very ill cant stand looses his balance sleeps a lot and chucks all the time.

Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 3 years ago.
Okay thank you. How long has Harry been showing these symptoms?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

2weeks

Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 3 years ago.
Is Harry a male or a female?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

He was male unfortunately we lost him very soon after 600pm

Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 3 years ago.
I'm sorry to read that. Did you need to know what he died from to possibly protect your other chickens? If so, I can walk you through a post-mortem examination.