Dr. Jill
Dr. Jill, Veterinarian
Experience:  6 years of veterinary experience
25745582

my horses are in a feild that was ferterlised today lve only

Customer Question

my horses are in a feild that was ferterlised today lve only just found out its compound ferterliser will it harm them ?
Expert:  Dr. Jill replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Jill :

Hi, I'm Dr. Jill. I would be happy to help you with your concerns about the fertilizer applied to your horse's pasture recently, but I need a bit more information in order to give you accurate advice. What is the name of the product that was applied or the names of the compounds in the fertilizer? Do you know in what concentration it was applied (for example, # of pounds per 1000 square feet)?

Dr. Jill :

Some fertilizers are safe for humans and pets shortly after being applied, but some are not. So, I need to know specifically what was applied to be able to address your concerns. I will check back shortly for a reply. Thank you.