Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

My XXXXX XXXXX was in a fight and got a bite on his neck.it

Customer Question

My XXXXX XXXXX was in a fight and got a bite on his neck.it healed but left a lump which is now the size of a small apple.what is it? I have not taken him to my vet as im struggling financialy and now im afraid to.myHenry is not suffering and doesnt seem in pain if i touch or move the lump.in fact he.s pottering about like a good un.he.s 14 and though getting slow he.s my grumpy old pal.please help.
Expert:  Dr. Deb replied 3 years ago.

Hello Gloria, I'm Dr. Deb

I recently came online and see that your question about Henry hasn't been answered. I'm so sorry that you've had to wait for a response,but if you still need assistance, I'd like to help if I can.

I do have a few questions to ask first, if you don't mind:

1. How long ago was Henry injured in the fight?
2. He's active, eating and drinking, correct?

There may be a delay after I receive your answers since I have to type up a response to you and I may be offline at the time you respond. But I'll get back to you as soon as I can since I'm on the computer some part of every day.

Thanks for your patience. Deb