Dr. B.
Dr. B., Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  General practice veterinary surgeon with extensive experience in a wide range of species.
60269376

Who are the best vetinary wholesalers that supply the vetinary

Customer Question

Who are the best vetinary wholesalers that supply the vetinary profession please
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 3 years ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today.

Now your question is a bit odd in the sense of using the term "best" in regards XXXXX XXXXX since this is a question that would be open to interpretation and based on opinion. Furthermore, it does depend what type of products one required to which wholesaler one would turn to.

In regards XXXXX XXXXX most common veterinary wholesaler that is used here in the UK, I would say that National Veterinary Services (NVS; LINK) would be the one I have encountered most often (and as a locum veterinary surgeon I was exposed to many wholesalers via a variety of practices). Other wholesalers that we do use include Vet Direct (LINK), Centaur Services (LINK), and Kruuse (LINK).

Finally, just for your interest, you can find a list of all PDF file of UK based veterinary wholesalers starting on page #1643 (HERE).

I hope this information is helpful.

If you need any additional information, do not hesitate to ask!

All the best,

Dr. B.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. Thank you and hope to see you again soon! : )