Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of small animal internal medicine, surgery and preventive medicine.
25161683

7 month old cocker spaniel weight approx 10.5 kg swallowed

7 month old cocker spaniel weight approx 10.5 kg swallowed 1x 200mg tablet of Ibuprofen approx 30 mins ago.
Advice please.
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name isXXXXX am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today.

Friend, one single dose of Ibuprofen 200mg for a 10.5kg Inca will not be life threatening, at worst you may see vomiting otherwise she should be ok. No need to induce vomiting, you can feed her to aide the stomach in any potential irritation that could cause the pill. She will be ok otherwise. No other symptoms expected.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back. I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon!