Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

I used tea tree on my dog to clear his eyes unaware of the

Customer Question

I used tea tree on my dog to clear his eyes unaware of the consiquences, I had diluted it with water and also aloe Vera, I'm panicking because I don't know what to do, he is miniature dachshund, he's very sleepy at the moment, my mother is telling me he is fine but I'm not convinced.
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 3 years ago.

Scott Nimmo :

Hello and welcome .. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am an experienced small animal veterinary surgeon, I will be very pleased to work with you today and will try my best to answer your question to your satisfaction.

Scott Nimmo :

Did you put the dilute tea tree oil directly into his eyes? Nowhere else ... ?

Scott Nimmo :

A further question is Dylan really 20 years of age?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I must seem really
Stupid, no he's 7 I'm 20 and he's a male dog, no I just rubbed it over his eyes not put it directly in
Hello again Jennifer,

No problem! Very glad to talk things over with you further ..

If you just put it over his eyes and then flushed his eyes out thoroughly with water shortly afterwards then I would be very surprised if this will affect Dylan in the slightest.

I think you can safely forget this incident ...

Kindest regards,

Scott
Hello again Jennifer,

Just a short note to thank you very much for the good rating, this is very much appreciated. I will get back in touch with you in a couple of days to check on Dylan's progress, and I should also be about for the next couple of hours today so please get straight back to me if things change and you want to talk things over further.

If I can ever help you further then please contact me again via my profile LINK

Kindest regards,

Scott

Scott Nimmo The Online Vet